Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ALL CAUGHT UP

I think that I have managed to get all caught up with my pictures!! Hooray! Thanks to my cousin Alyssa I have realized that I can upload 5 pictures at once instead of just 1! Why I didn't notice that feature before is beyond me...

I have a few pictures on the camera still, but other that those I'm up to speed on this blog thing! Things are great here! Fall is starting to come and we've had a few really cold days:( It makes me sad to think of being unable to wear flip flops!

This Sunday is our Open House Sunday at church! If you are in a different time zone, be sure to watch online at 10:30 AM. www.faithway.org

Hope everyone is great...Take care!

4 comments:

theburns' said...

I totally agree with you on the flip flops. I love wearing them. They are so easy to put on, unlike shoes.

Ski's Lady said...

Wow! You sure did catch us all up didn't you? That was great looking at all those pictures. I will have to go back and read better later. I think I got overwhelmed! lol! Nice catching up with your family. Check out our blog http://thesikorskifamily.blogspot.com/

Joy said...

I loved all the pictures. You all have been busy! The beach wedding looks so neat! I think it would be fun, and Mexican food? How great is that! I've always wondered if Medieval Times was good. It looks like a lot of fun!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Ok, that was alot to catch up on! Looks like you had a busy, fun summer. I love the princess attire! We like princesses at our house too! Shane said he saw your dad at the meeting last week in Winkler. I didn't get to go---too much considering we travel to Hinton on Thursdays.